1 bag (14 oz) carmels
2 tablespoons margering
2 tablespoons water
6 cups Kellegg’s Cocoa Krispies cereal
1 cup shite chocolate morsels devided
vegtable cooking spray
1. In large microwave-safe bowl, microwave carmels, margrine and water at HIGH for 3 minutes or until melted and m=smooth, stirring after each minute.
2. Add Kelleggs Cocoa Krispies cereal and cahews. stirr untill well coated.
3. Spread mixture into 13 X 9 X 2-inch pan coated with cooking spray. Let stand about 2 minutes. Stir in half of the white chocolate. Sprinkle the remaning chocolate over the mixture and press evenly into pan. Cut into 2-inch squares when cool.
makes about 24 sauares
1 PKG (6 oz 1 cup) semi sweet chocolate morsels
3 tablespoons margrine
2/3 cup smooth peanut butter, devided
2 cups Kelloggs Cocoa Krispies cereal
1 PKG (3oz) cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup confectioners’ sugar
1 container (12 oz) frozen, non-dairy whipped toppine, thawed
1. In 2-quart saucepan, over low heat, melt chocolate morsels and margarine, stirring constantly. Remove from heat. Place 3 tablespoons of the chocolate mixture and 1 tablespoon of the peanut butter in small bowl. Set aside.
2. Stir Kelloggs Cocoa Krispies cereal into remaning chocolate in pan. Spread in bottom and around sides of 9 inch pie pan to form crust. Refrerate until firm.
3. Beat together remaining peanut putter, cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Add 1/3 of the whipping topping, beating until smooth. Fold in remaining whipping topping, using wire whip if necassary. Spread evenly in prepared crust. Heat reserved chocolate and peanut butter mixture until smooth. Drizzel over pie filling. Freeze until firm, about 2 hours. Serve frozen.
makes about 8 servings
2 tablespoons margarine
1/4 cup corn syrup
1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate morsels
2 cups Kellogg’s Cocoa Krispies cereal
1 envelope unflavored gelatin
1/4 cup cold water
1 jar (7 oz) marshmallow creme
1 1/2 teaspoon peppermint flavoring
1/4 teaspoon liquid green food color
1 container (8 oz) reduced fat frozen whipped topping, thawed
Vegetable cooking spray
1. place margarine, corn syrup and chocolate in 2-quart saucepan. Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until melted and smoot. Remove from heat.
2. Add Kelloggs Cocoa Krispies cereal to chocolate mixture. Stir until cereal is coated. With back of spoon, shape mixture evenly in bottom and sides of a 9 inch pie pan coated with cooking spray. (if mixture is to soft, refrigerate about 5 minutes.) Chill crust.
3. Combine gelatin and water in a small saucepan. Let stand 1 minute. Place over low heat, stirring constantly, until gelatin has disolved. Remove from heat.
4. In large mixing bowl, combine marshmellow creme, flavoring, colors and warm gelatin, mixing until smooth. Throughly fold in thawed whipped topping.
5 Spoon filling into chilled crust. Refrigerate 3 hours or untill firm. Serve garnished with additional whipped topping and chocolate curls, it desired.
about 8 slices.